The League of Women Voters Central Yavapai County
has scheduled our good friend
as the guest speaker at their
March 2nd meeting. It’s my understanding that he will be speaking about the status of the lawsuits going on.
This meeting is open to the public and available on Zoom but you do need to register whether you are attending in-person or via zoom as there are in-person and zoom max capacities.
The session is on Saturday, March 2nd from 11-12:30 at Yavapai College, building 3, room 119. I’ve attached a map of the college if you are attending in-person. It’s the same room where the league holds all their sessions.
1. Click on this registration link to register..
2. Click on Add to Cart to either attend in-person or attend via Zoom (there are two choices).
3. On the Cart Preview screens that displays, scroll to the bottom and click on Checkout.
4. On the next screen, click on the Check Out button.
5. You will have to create a new account for Olli if you don’t already have one.
6. After creating your account (or logging in if you already have an OLLI account) you can click on the Cart icon to bring up the cart with your registration.
7. Again, click on the Check Out button. When I did this it made me go back and click on Purchase first. Then I got a screen with my order confirmation. Cheesh!
8. I then got an email confirming my reservation.
Download may from this link.